Monday, June 4, 2007

It's a girl and a boy and a girl!

In my dream last night I was in labor and had a baby girl...then the doctor surprisingly reveals that there is another baby and it is a boy. Then what do you know, a third baby and it is another girl. The third baby was very tiny, like the size of my hand and died shortly after being born. The funny thing is with medical technology the way it is nowadays, how many people are surprised by twins or triplets? I'd guess few if any. I was so surprised by triplets and was very upset that I didn't have three names picked out. Just to make sure you caught that, I was upset that I didn't have three names picked out, not that I had three babies and one of them just died. It was really weird...and a bit disturbing because the thought of having one child let alone three totally freaks me out right now!

No comments: