Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May I have this dance?

I dreamt last night that I was invited to this open house/store opening for a gift shop call Sanctuary. We actually have a gift shop in town that is located in an old church called Sanctuary and I've never been there...anyway that was what the party was for and it was at the beautiful large home with a small room to the side where the selection of items to purchase were located. The rest of the home was set up like an open house or party, complete with butler passed hors d'oeuvres, tended bar, and dance floor. So, I'm talking with my friend Jake Gyllenhaal (remember this is a dream blog) and he says "There is someone I'd like you to meet." and walks me over to introduce me to Matt Damon (who I'm not even really a fan of) and I'm jumping up and down, so excited to meet Matt Damon and can not remember one movie he was in. He asks me to dance and when we head the the dance floor I do not have on shoes, but roller skates and he proceeds to roll me around the dance floor, then I wake up.

Now do you see why I must blog these things?????

No comments: